It might be better to configure 1 manually, do an Export then modify and 
import.   However that might fail too ☺

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Jonathan Charles
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 9:40 AM
To: Charles Goldsmith; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] BAT and the VG310...


I am doing SCCP... so how should it be formed?

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 7:45 AM, Charles Goldsmith 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Not with MGCP

Sent via C=64 Mobile

On Jun 15, 2015, at 12:09 AM, Jonathan Charles 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
So, for Domain Name, did you not specify the SKIGWXXXXXXX or just the last 10 
of the MAC?


Jonathan

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:00 AM, Charles Goldsmith 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Jonathan, here is the csv I've used recently with a MGCP vg310.  Just like a 
224, I create the gateway template and setup the first port with a line 
template.

I did this recently on a 10.5.2 system with no issues.

Let me know if you have any questions.


On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 10:58 PM, Jonathan Charles 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Tried BATing a VG310 in the same way we used to do a VG224 and it failed like 
crazy...it installs the first one, then errors out saying the domain name 
already exists...

I used the BAT template with 10.5.2-11900 and used the tab for the VG310s.

I tried adding the VG310 first and not, each time it fails... or just adds the 
first port 0...

Any ideas?


Jonathan



_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip





itevomcid
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to