OK, the export and reimport worked... sort of... The phones are there and registered, but under the Gateway, they still show the ? on the ports... I don't think this worked...
On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:37 AM, Jonathan Charles <[email protected]> wrote: > Yeah, I tried just last 10 digits of MAC, tried SKIGWXXXXXXXX, all of it > got weird results, never adding more than the first device... > > I may have to do the export and reimport... > > On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Charles Goldsmith <[email protected]> > wrote: > >> I'm not sure Jonathan, I have not done SCCP on a VG310, I would assume it >> would be the same as a 224, but you know what that gets you (assuming). >> >> On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 8:39 AM, Jonathan Charles <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> >>> I am doing SCCP... so how should it be formed? >>> >>> On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 7:45 AM, Charles Goldsmith <[email protected] >>> > wrote: >>> >>>> Not with MGCP >>>> >>>> Sent via C=64 Mobile >>>> >>>> On Jun 15, 2015, at 12:09 AM, Jonathan Charles <[email protected]> >>>> wrote: >>>> >>>> So, for Domain Name, did you not specify the SKIGWXXXXXXX or just the >>>> last 10 of the MAC? >>>> >>>> >>>> Jonathan >>>> >>>> On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:00 AM, Charles Goldsmith < >>>> [email protected]> wrote: >>>> >>>>> Jonathan, here is the csv I've used recently with a MGCP vg310. Just >>>>> like a 224, I create the gateway template and setup the first port with a >>>>> line template. >>>>> >>>>> I did this recently on a 10.5.2 system with no issues. >>>>> >>>>> Let me know if you have any questions. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 10:58 PM, Jonathan Charles <[email protected]> >>>>> wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> Tried BATing a VG310 in the same way we used to do a VG224 and it >>>>>> failed like crazy...it installs the first one, then errors out saying the >>>>>> domain name already exists... >>>>>> >>>>>> I used the BAT template with 10.5.2-11900 and used the tab for the >>>>>> VG310s. >>>>>> >>>>>> I tried adding the VG310 first and not, each time it fails... or just >>>>>> adds the first port 0... >>>>>> >>>>>> Any ideas? >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> Jonathan >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>>> cisco-voip mailing list >>>>>> [email protected] >>>>>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>> >> >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
