Actually, following my example, they are available as line.display and
line.displayAscii. But every time I try to update it through AXL using the
same mechanism I use to update other stuff, it simply doesn't seem to do
anything at all.

So in other words, I'm not claiming it's impossible to update it that way,
but I certainly can't do it. :D

--
Hunter Fuller
Network Engineer