On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 03:50:47PM +0800, Francis wrote:
> I don't know the 'kernel headers' !!  How to check this ?
> I've just installed everything from RH 8.0 via GUI.
> I think it is the lastest kernel.

I'm not familiar with RH, but you should have the following directories:
/usr/include/linux
/usr/include/asm

containing many .h files. Try to install the kernel-headers package
for your kernel version (you will probably find it on the first cdrom).
If you have some friend with the same RH version installed (including the
same kernel), you can try to compile dazuko.o module there.

Best regards,
Tomasz Kojm
--
      oo    .....       [EMAIL PROTECTED]