----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Nigh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 12:36 AM
Subject: RE: [clamav-users] Installation problem

> I'm a newbie just start the installation.  When I come to the
configuration with
> "make dazuko-1.1.0" or " make dazuko-smp" as followed the user manual.
> Lot of warning messages displayed like " warning : implicit
declaration of
> function 'xxxxxxx' and then finally followed by "Error 1"

> Could anyone brief me a few lines to solve this problem ? Thank you.

First, please do not post in >>HTML<< !!!!
People are likely to either publicly flame you, or worse, not respond at
all.

Second, what OS, kernel version and gcc version are you running..?

Hi Chris,
Sorry about HTML....
Machine is Intel P4 1.8GHz, with 512MB RAM, Linux Redhat 8.0 installed.
I tried also the new dazuko-1.1.1,  still not work.

Francis