As far as I can tell, running --quiet shouldn't send email to *anyone* from
clamav-milter. I'm still seeing it send 550 REJECT messages back to the
original sender. Is there another switch I need to set?

I'm running ClamAV from the FreeBSD 4.8 clamav-devel port (ClamAV version
'clamd / ClamAV version devel-20040129', clamav-milter version '0.66g'), and
these are the switches I pass to clamav-milter:

--quiet --quarantine-dir=/mail/quarantine/clamav --local --outgoing
--max-children=50 /var/run/clamav/clmilter.sock

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

--
Dan Bongert                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SSCC Unix System Administrator