> I tried my build on non-cygwin Win2k's, and they have MD5 verification
> error too.
> I still can't figure out why Ignasi Pratt's build has handle_exceptions
> error though.

Efectively I have no CYGWIN installed. I have not had time yet. All machines
I tested had no CYGWIN installed. All crushed with MD5.

Handle_exceptions apeared only on the binaries of precompiled CVS in
"clamav_devel_latest" aproximately since 17th of February.

Compilation of 14th has no Handle_exceptions. Only MD5 error probably on all
non CYGWIN machines.

Shouldn't we have to set a simple system variable on DOS ?

Can people that have CYGWIN machines test if they have any line refering to
CYGWIN when they type "SET" under a DOS box ?

Best regards,

 Ignasi Prat