On Monday 16 February 2004 1:43 am, Muhamad Soleh Fajari wrote:

> Peter Bonivart wrote:
> > Mário Luis Ghoneim wrote:
> >> What does it means?
> >
> > It means it can't check the digital signatures. It downloads the
> > updates anyway but you can't be sure they have not been compromised.
> >
> >> How can I to solve it?
> >
> > Download GMP here: http://www.swox.com/gmp
>
> how about if I am not install GMP ?, must i install gmp ? what's the impact
> if i'm not install it ?

If you don't install it then you won't be able to verify digital signatures,
and you will get a warning message from freshclam.   The anti-virus scanning
will still work as normal, you just can't be sure your AV database is
genuine.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Software development can be quick, high quality, or low cost.

The customer gets to pick any two out of three.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.