Hi all,
I did try posting this morning about this, but nothing has come back to my address off the list yet after subscribing, so here goes again.
I have been running ClamAV (0.65) for some time without issue until last week when I upgraded to 0.71 via the tarball source.
After doing a make / make install (Mac OSX 10.3.4), I then found that ClamAV had either wiped out the mirrors.txt file or it was not included in the tarball. Replacing it with my backup from another drive got it updating automatically with Freshclam again.
My questions are:
1 - Is mirrors.txt missing from the 0.71 tarball?
2 - Did I update ClamAV incorrectly?

If my problem was caused by question 2 - is what is the process to update ClamAV correctly. Many thanks for any assistance.
--

hEARd

Postal Address:
        hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd, Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
        WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400