Clam doesn't reject anything.  It just scans and returns a result.

Terry Allen said:
 Hi again,
        Since upgrading to ClamAV 0.71 (& just prior to that the
 latest version of Amavis-new), I notice that our server is now
 rejecting certain attachments it didn't under ClamAV 0.65, such as
 .exe etc..., out of hand, without being scanned. Is this a function
 of ClamAV, or is it set in the Amavis-new config? Any assistance much
 appreciated.
> --
Hi again,
Thanks for that - I suspected this was an Amavis-new function - that pretty much confirmed it.
--

hEARd

Postal Address:
        hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd, Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
        WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400