Nigel Horne wanted us to know:

>Please do not use the -b option unless your network has no exposure
>to the Internet.

Agreed.

>It is also unlikely that you will need the -o option.

It might be wise to put a blurb in the documentation why that is so.
Personally, I use -ol.  I scan outgoing messages because we run webmail
and want to make sure our webmail can't be abused for proliferating
viruses and other unwanted crap.  I can see that many people might not
want to scan outbound mail, but I can't say that any of those reasons
are really good.  Can you explain a bit?
--
Regards...              Todd
  We should not be building surveillance technology into standards.