On Wed, 21 Apr 2010, Simon Hobson wrote:

> No, according to certain people on this list, you are a cretin, and
> incompetent to even handle the off switch of a computer. If you check the list
> archives - particular for threads "(no subject)" and "Those EOL tweets" you'll
> see that you are far from alone.

Well hell, if we're going to degenerate to this level, I don't think you're
a cretin, I think you're a commie freeloader who thinks the world owes you a
living.

Let's at least get the name-calling right.

Homer: In case you missed it, that was sarcasam.
Marge: Well, DUH.

Chris Candreva  -- ch...@westnet.com -- (914) 948-3162
http://www.westnet.com/