On 21.04.10 13:54, h...@dip-systems.de wrote:
> After the last signature update, clam av stopped working on our woody
> installation.

woody??? another two newer debian releases (sarge and etch) are EOL now.

> Is there no more support for this Debian Release?

You could compile clamav by yourself, but better upgrade the distro (or
reinstall, upgrading across releases isn't supported and upgrading 3 times
wouldn't be much better)

"To Boot or not to Boot, that's the question." [WD1270 Caviar]