On 21/04/2010 13.54, h...@dip-systems.de wrote:
> After the last signature update, clam av stopped working on our woody
> installation.
>
> Is there no more support for this Debian Release?

NO!

woody was released in 2002 (8 years ago)
they stopped releasing security updates on Jun 2006 (4 year ago)

but since I'm very bored about this thread, I've decided to make
0.95.3 package for woody, it's not the latest versions but it's
enough to work with latest signatures.

remove all old clamav stuff
then install all packages from:

http://falco.netfarm.it/clamav/clamav-woody/

includes recent cvd and statically linked 1.0.5 bzip2lib
updated ucf and lsb-base (included) are needed by the packages

Since I've made a vm from scratch to build these packages,
I take no responsibility about these packages
I've tested freshclam clamd and scanning with clamdscan and worked for me

Hope it helps

Regards

--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sher...@netfarm.it>