hhhmmmm...

I have over 250 users at my site. We use clamAV on our mail (SMTP) gateway
currently running FC 16. It's not just good, it's great :) and given it's open
source I have to take my hats off to those who commit the time to make it
happen, and I hardly consider myself a guru (or "technically ... knowledgeable")

Yes, the average consumer should not be concerned with such stuff, but if your
on this list, I would hardly consider you the average consumer.

It's like Alulah use to say. First learn to play before you sit down to jam :)