Hi All,

    I have tried to scan the file which is of 75 MB file.. I need to know
whether it is scanned or not. Because Data Scanned is coming as 0.00 MB.
Please help me in this regard. I have to proceed further.

[root@mySys clamav]# clamscan clamav-0.97.tar

LibClamAV Warning: ***  The virus database is older than 7 days!  ***
LibClamAV Warning: ***   Please update it as soon as possible.    ***
clamav-0.97.tar: OK