Hi Todd,

 Thanks for explanation. Its really helpful for me to understand. Actually
i have tried with clamdscan only. Clamscan command is working perfectly. I
have struggled nearly 10 times and installed the ClamAV in my Cent OS 6. I
have tried to install in many ways like using rpm, tar, and at last done
with yum install.

 I am learning a lot from you guys. Thanks for replies. You people are
really more dynamic than i ever expected. I am getting replies from
different guys and it sounds good.

 Can i ask more questions over here know ??

--
   Regards,
   *R.Siranjeevi**   **|  MCA @ PSG Tech*