At 02:02 PM 1/12/2013, Pancho wrote:
Again I believe you are talking at cross purposes but regardless I am entirely comfortable if you disagree with the suggestion I made. As I mentioned to Joel, please feel free to throw it away.

Wow, you don't like any criticsm, don't you?

Seriously, whatever a malware is called, it just doesn't matter. Certainly any virus author couldn't care less. AV software doesn't detect malware by it's name, but by code signatures. And with at least a couple hundred AV products out there, there are at least a hundred different names. Do you really think that the name matters in any way, to anyone?

Ralf