Seems to me that it's only a problem if it takes a significant amount of time
between the DNS update and the mirror updates. I don't have a good feel for how
long that is from the postings so far, but it does sound like it may have
increased as a result of the move from ClamAV mirrors to the ClamAV CDN.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-