I think you misunderstand. The 'LocalIPAddress' is the *outgoing* IP
address: i.e., the address assigned to the NIC. (This used to be
important when we had two Internet connections.)

The 'LocalIPAddress' has nothing to do with the IP address that
freshclam tries to get the cvds etc. *from*. (Otherwise, the OS would
be expected to have a default IP address as the source of ClamAV data?)

The *only* freshclam that is experiencing delays is the one pulling its
updates directly from the ClamAV (Cloudflare) servers. The other
machines on our LAN don't use the DNS TXT mechanism, but rather are
signaled by the "master" (Internet-connected) ClamAV that new cvd files
are now available locally. Then they run freshclam using a 10.x.x.x
mirror address.

To sum up, the "LocalIPAddress 10.11.14.160" is exactly what it should
be, the address assigned to a NIC. It is *not* where freshclam tries to
get updates from.