You know the daily.cvd file is now larger than the main.cvd file, so you are burning up a lot of bandwidth if your world-facing ClamAV mirror is ignoring cdiff files. If it is using freshclam then it is using cdiffs and merging them as part of the process of mirroring. In that case your clients won't see the cdiff files which is perfectly acceptable. I used to use a proxy when many systems were co-located and it was very effective and was also being used for other purposes. Life is much simpler now that I'm retired.

dp