Al's right, I think.  We could set field 5 (or 4, 0-indexed) to '0' and that
should actually disable the warning, as per these lines of code:
https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav-devel/blob/dev/0.101/freshclam/manager.c#L2588

I haven't had occasion to do it before, and it slipped by me when Al suggested
it the first time.  Sorry!  Our operations group manages production server
settings like this one so I would have to work with them to find the script and
script options to set it. Regardless, it's a too late now.  Most of our
organization has off next week and the majority of people are already on
vacation (myself-included, I just can't help checking my email).

Happy Holidays everyone!
-Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development