I plan to use it for email processing.  I am using postfix currently. There
are no other users besides myself, and it's only one domain.
This may be a silly question to ask here... but is there any other
decent anti-virus software that does not take up as many resources?
I am currently running my box in DO, and it looks like the next step up for
RAM is 4GB.