I’d take 102 over 0.99.  At least we support 102

Sent from my  iPhone

On Mar 7, 2021, at 18:16, Eric Tykwinski <eric-l...@truenet.com> wrote:

 Joel,

Of course it isn’t up to date…
Mine is running 0.102.2  so it updates, but not 103.x
He’s got an older version, so maybe that they disabled updates…  This I doubt,
but I’m running on an intel chipset so can’t rule out.
My guess is a symbolic link is corrupt now after checking reddit real quick:
https://www.reddit.com/r/qnap/comments/dcnjzo/clamav_virus_definition_downloads_failing/

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300

On Mar 7, 2021, at 5:48 PM, Joel Esler (jesler) via clamav-users