I search for my system module 0.99 is available :)

-----Original Message-----
From: clamav-users <clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net> On Behalf Of Matus
UHLAR - fantomas
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 8:03 PM
To: clamav-users@lists.clamav.net
Subject: Re: [clamav-users] Need help | Install clamav from source package

nOn 28.03.21 14:16, amit.a.singh--- via clamav-users wrote:
>Thanks for your email,  we have suse12 sp2 while installing using
>zypper  install clamav its shows available package is clamav 0.99
>version which  pretty old so we choose to install from source which have
>updated one 103.

doesn't this fit?

https://scc.suse.com/packages?name=SUSE Linux Enterprise
Server&version=12.2&arch=x86_64&query=clamav&module=

LSD will make your ECS screen display 16.7 million colors

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have
received this e-mail by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your support.