nOn 28.03.21 14:16, amit.a.singh--- via clamav-users wrote:
>Thanks for your email,  we have suse12 sp2 while installing using zypper
> install clamav its shows available package is clamav 0.99 version which
> pretty old so we choose to install from source which have updated one
103.

On Sun 28. Mar 2021 at 17.35, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
wrote:
doesn't this fit?

https://scc.suse.com/packages?name=SUSE Linux Enterprise
Server&version=12.2&arch=x86_64&query=clamav&module=

On 28.03.21 17:42, Eero Volotinen wrote:
Well. It works and requires valid subscription to get updates.

Sles 12 SP2 is a bit old system. Maybe it’s wise to update system to latest
sp version?

well, this is the main problem then.
outdated system that is not kept up to date, and the result is that the
admin has to make it work.

making such system contain current packages is then job that SuSE
maintainers do if you --
There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller