Hi
Thanks for the answer.
Yes, I did already look at the C code as something to do with jpeg format.
So JFIFdupAppMarker is an attention to something being wrong?
And yes I have
AlertBrokenMedia yes
in clamd.conf

Well, I keep looking.
I have ClamAV as a milter in sendmail.cf so this jpeg was in email scanning.

G.W. Haywood via clamav-users <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net> escreveu
no dia sábado, 17/04/2021 à(s) 11:40: