Hi Pedro,

Yes the alert you're seeing means something is unusual with the format of the
JPEG that is being scanned.

The intention with AlertBrokenMedia is to detect files that don't appear to
follow the specification, just in case there is some vulnerability we don't
know about and in case the file is an exploit. It is far more likely that the
file was created by some software that is just a little careless and doesn't
quite adhere to the spec, but there is a possibility that the JPEG carries an
exploit for some vulnerable image parser.

Basically, AlertBrokenMedia is for people who prefer to be very cautious.

-Micah