Hi there,

On Mon, 17 Oct 2022, Jason Hamrick via clamav-users wrote:

I was testing the scanner in my GCP project, however I seem to be unable to
upgrade and am being limited. Is there an updated package or any way to
update this within the GCP terminal shell?

I'm unfamiliar with GCP.  I take it you mean Google Cloud Platform but it
would be easier, at least for me, if your descriptions are more specific.

You've said "testing the scanner" but you haven't said which scanner.
Can we take it that it's ClamAV?  Are you using clamscan, clamd, etc.?

Again making assumptions, before we talk about updating ClamAV can you
tell us what version you're using now?

What are the symptoms of "being limited"?

--

73,
Ged.