Yes that is correct, I used the GCP API to install the clamav using the
malware scanner service account exporter via the instructions.

Upon install I was able to scan a clean file and test an "infected" file.
When I went to do another file scan I was rate limited and am no longer
able to run a scan, I am assuming this is the CDN settings as I am in GCP?

The version I am on is 0.103.6 as the log is suggesting I upgrade to the .7
Going through the documentation I was unable to find a method of upgrade or
a command to do this within the GCP Cloud Terminal.