here ist the download to the .zip file
https://filehorst.de/d/evcoHEae

for additional infos about filesystem, usage, so on please see attached
screenshot.
My mails are in /home/USERNAME/.thunderbird/ ...

Von / From: Noel Jones <mailto:njo...@megan.vbhcs.org>
An / To: Newcomer01 <mailto:newcome...@posteo.de>
Gesendet / Sent: Samstag, Mai 06, 2023 um 23:07 (at 11:07 PM) +0200
Betreff / Subject: Re: [clamav-users] Now i know what is the problem!
On May 6, 2023, at 11:14 AM, newcomer01 via clamav-users