Hi all,

not sure if I post this is the correct list (if not, my appologies).

We use Cohesity a lot here in Belgium and inform our customers about the
app usage of ClamAV.
This has worked fine in the past but recently we experience at multiple
customers that the app does no longer renew the signature database.

We also have a support ticket open with Cohesity but we did not yet receive
much answer from their side so I was wondering if somebody in this list has
experience with this cooperation.
And if so how we can check or hopefully solve it.

regards

Steven