Thanks.

Apparently the info I gave earlier was older.

We noticed also
ClamAV 0.103.5
Antivirus Signature Database Bytecode: 333, Daily: 26659, Main: 62
Last updated: 5/11/23, 9:33 AM

So a much more recent update.

But that daily number 26659 seems to stay unchanged but I don't know
exactly what that is.

And we haven't received much info yet from Cohesity either who are the
primary contact for this app although it is ClamAV which runs in the
background.

Steven