steven aldenkamp via clamav-users wrote:
Thanks.

Apparently the info I gave earlier was older.

We noticed also
ClamAV 0.103.5

This is still three minor patch releases behind the current one in the 0.103 series, and IIRC there were some low-grade security fixes in that span.

It should still be receiving signature updates though.

And we haven't received much info yet from Cohesity either who are the primary contact for this app although it is ClamAV which runs in the background.

If some third party is bundling ClamAV, it's up to them to keep it properly up to date.

-kgd