On 22/08/2023 08:53, Mona AlRekabi via clamav-users wrote:

Dear,

Kindly, we installed ClamAV Antivirus on Windows Server and we face the following issue:

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:3310 <http://127.0.0.1:3310>

Please, provide us with the suggested solutions of this issue.

Hi Mona

There isn't enough information here for anyone to help you. I'm going to assume you're not trying to reach 127.0.0.1 from another machine.

What guide did you follow for installing?

Which program is returning this error? Is it running on the same host as Clamd?

Did you look at the Clamd and Freshclam log files? Are there any errors?

Does the Windows firewall permit TCP 3310 to/from localhost?

Did you look at the Windows Event Log for errors?

What have you already done to try to diagnose the problem?

Regards,

Adam Sweet