Kindly, the CamAV is installed in Window Server and the user try to access
an application hosted on this Server.
>From time to time, this issue display:

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
127.0.0.1:3310

Moreover, I have the Clamd and Freshclam log files.
When I search the Log file, I couldn’t found anything.
To be honest with you, maybe I didn’t search it correctly, If you can help
me how to search the Log files.

Thank You in advance,

في ثلاثاء، ٢٢ أغسطس، ٢٠٢٣ في ٤:١٢ م، كتب Adam Sweet via clamav-users <
clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>:

> On 22/08/2023 08:53, Mona AlRekabi via clamav-users wrote:
> >

> > Dear,
> >
> > Kindly, we installed ClamAV Antivirus on Windows Server and we face the
> > following issue:
> >
> > No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused
> > it 127.0.0.1:3310 <http://127.0.0.1:3310>
> >
> > Please, provide us with the suggested solutions of this issue.
>
> Hi Mona
>
> There isn't enough information here for anyone to help you. I'm going to
> assume you're not trying to reach 127.0.0.1 from another machine.
>
> What guide did you follow for installing?
>
> Which program is returning this error? Is it running on the same host as
> Clamd?
>
> Did you look at the Clamd and Freshclam log files? Are there any errors?
>
> Does the Windows firewall permit TCP 3310 to/from localhost?
>
> Did you look at the Windows Event Log for errors?
>
> What have you already done to try to diagnose the problem?
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam Sweet

> https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav-documentation

Thank you & Best Regards,