Is perhaps your freshclam update attempting to connect to localhost or something?

—
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2023, at 03:54, Mona AlRekabi via clamav-users <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net> wrote:

Dear,

Kindly, we installed ClamAV Antivirus on Windows Server and we face the following issue:

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:3310

Please, provide us with the suggested solutions of this issue.

Thank You,
Mona

--
Thank you & Best Regards,