Hello,
We are running a file management project with file storage using amazon S3.

Our core architecture is every time there is an event to upload or edit a
file on s3, it will trigger an event to run an ECS task, that ECS will be a
container containing clamAV to scan for viruses of that file.
The whole process of the task is :  download the file from s3 -> scan the
file for viruses ->  push scan result to a webhook to display the message

1.How do you think about this architecture?

2.We are seeing that scanning takes a long time with large excel files (
~20min for 2-3GB file), is there any way to make it faster?

3. We are using "clamdscan" , is there any limit on how many files ( in
folder ) can be scanned at once or maximum file size ?

3.If we run the ECS Fargate task with 2vCPU - 8GB RAM, will we be able to
scan the maximum file size? 20GB file size can be scannable?

Best regards,
Harry Tran