So here's the error list from Clementine:

GStreamer could not create the element: queue2. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: tee. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: queue. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: fakesink. Please make sure that
> you have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: queue. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: queue2. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: tee. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: queue. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: fakesink. Please make sure that
> you have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: queue. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: queue2. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: tee. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
> ------------------------------
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: queue. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: fakesink. Please make sure that
> you have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)
>
> GStreamer could not create the element: queue. Please make sure that you
> have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)

Obviously, this should not be happening. It doesn't happen in Windows.
Installing its dependencies is an important part of an installation
program. In my case I'm trying to play an mp3 and the mp3 plugin is present
and working in VLC.