I double click on a song, it shows up in the main window but does not play.
Clementine seems to be all about playlists. What if not all of my songs are
in a playlist, and I choose a song from my library to play? I don't want to
create, append, add to any playlist. I just want to play the song.

I checked Google Search first, before I get yelled at. Could not find my
answer.