I double-clicked on the song nqme in my media library on the left side of
the screen, and it did not start playing...

it all sounds straight forward but something ain't working.....just now I
actually got a song to play from clicking on it in my media library (don't
know why it worked this time), and while it was playing, I chose three
other songs to play right after this song, but nothing happens after the
first song is finished...I clicked on one of those songs to play, I get a
message saying *Playlist finished. *What does that mean? I don't want a
playlist, I just want to play a song when I click on it.