> I would like to hear here (no more private mails, please! :-) from any
nREPL users, contributors, etc. As much as possible, I would like not to
debate/re-litigate the merits of contrib and its process here; let's focus
on what steps will yield the best outcome for nREPL and its stakeholders.

I only have a stake as a user (unfortunately), but FWIW, I'd much rather
see nREPL stay within contrib and the renewed effort, that you propose, to
go into ironing out kinks in the contrib process (e.g. for one-off
contributions, the assignment could go into the commit message, maybe?;
also our atlassian versions could do with an update; also, it would be
_really_ nice, if patches could be discussed/accepted on the [dev-] mailing
list, LKML style)

I realize, that this is effectively asking Chas to roll the boulder up the
hill, yet another time, but my reason is simple:
For infrastructure, free market principles don't easily apply: People
generally fix roads instead of adding new ones in parallel to existing
ones, and if there ever is an "infrastructurey" clojure library, it would
be tools.nrepl. Also, like Sean Corfield, I have my reservations about the
potential for contribution increases due to a reboot.
To me the risks of a reboot far outweigh the potential benefits.

That said, Chas and Bozhidar, as the largest stakeholders, both seem to be
in favor of a reboot, hence I wouldn't veto it even if I could.