Before Clojure 1.9 is shipped, I would like to reiterate the appeal from
many in the community to stop the terrible, permanent mistake that is
*clojure.core/any?*

For those who have not seen past emails on this topic, you may view the
main threads here:

   -

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/clojure/semantic$20mismatch$20any%7Csort:relevance/clojure/f25y6N1OiIo/5Gq70PV1CAAJ
   -