Hey, clojure world, your work got this old Lisp guy excited. Keep up the
good work. It has been three weeks so far since I first saw the paper
showing clojure as being (well, they said marginally, but I think more)
better (in a quality sense) than most. What I have seen in terms of usage,
and potential, calms the raging soul. This approach is powerful (more
below).

I am still treading through the lower regions marking issues. Also, trying
to learn how to argue for locality (to be explained). The nebulous approach
taken to the cloud (which became muddy) is the result of unrestrained
abstraction'ism and has caused a mess which impacts humanity.

Now, after getting past the initial glow, what crops up? Same issues as we
faced fifteen years ago, plus or minus a few. Since then, there have been
many choices that I think are exacerbating the problems. How to clean this
up needs to be discussed? Structure, that we can find naturally, is the
key.

But, that is another forum, and clojure is an example of how to approach
things technically.

Keep up the good work.Soon, I will see how the initial build toward having
something effective for me compares with the ease of Python. In the sense
of modeling (to be discussed), clojure will win. How to demonstrate that is
the key (note: it deals with much more than performance which the issues of
locality would trump).