Hey - I love the idea.  However, I'm getting an error message trying to run
the example:

~/work/fred > cat deps.edn
{:deps
 {github-clj-time/clj-time
  {:git/url "https://github.com/clj-time/clj-time"; :rev "cce58248"}}
}

~/work/fred > clj
Error building classpath. Manifest type :lein not loaded when finding deps
for github-clj-time/clj-time in coordinate {:git/url "
https://github.com/clj-time/clj-time";, :rev
"cce58248937bc05452ebfc8b65134961227a554e", *:deps/manifest :lein*,
:deps/root
"/home/alan/.gitlibs/libs/github-clj-time/clj-time/cce58248937bc05452ebfc8b65134961227a554e"}

​Any pointers on where I'm going wrong?
Alan