There is a new version of clojure tools available (1.9.0.302) that changes
the attributes for git coordinates:

:rev - removed attribute
:sha - new required attribute, full sha strongly encouraged (prefix sha
support may be removed)
:tag - new optional attribute, should match the sha (not used by
tools.deps.alpha)

This release also fixes the XML warning under JDK 9 for -Spom.

If you are listing git coordinate information in your README, we would
strongly encourage publishing a full :sha (40 chars) example.