Hi all. Very interesting thread! I guess that not many Clojure developers
are in this situation, but I hope many more will be; that would mean that
Clojure got the foot in the door of the enterprise.

Gregg, I need a little clarification on the last thing you mentioned: Is a
dependency treated as secure and given the green checkmark in usual
security procedures if there is a (community) security audit that
systematically listed vulnerabilities and recommended ways to avoid them?
What is (in your experience with banking) the minimum amount of "burden"
necessary so that an artifact is given a passing mark? Is there a broader
standard, or each client has its own checklist? How defined those
procedures are? Do they update at glacial place, or a good and honest
efforts on case-to-case basis are accepted (such as hiring a security
expert to audit the code with not-so-standard procedures)?