Not sure what errors you are seeing. I’ve found proto-repl to be reliable.
If I recall correctly, the project you are using proto-repl with has to be
the topmost. I will check this for you.

Aria Media Sagl

On 27 Aug 2018, at 22:51, 'Lee' via Clojure <clojure@googlegroups.com>
wrote:

Aha -- atom-beautify does seem to work!

Excellent.

This will lead me to consider Atom further.

Would you recommend it for editing only, or also for REPLs etc? I just
tried proto-repl but this leads to errors and confusion. Still, if it works
well as just an editor then perhaps I could pair it with a CLI-based REPL
and the overall setup experience and usability will be okay overall.

Thanks!

 -Lee

email to clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.