> On Oct 6, 2018, at 3:53 AM, Mike <145...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Cool! Will there be more guides how to use tap and prepl ?

I’m not sure a guide is needed for tap - the functions are pretty simple? I’ll
think about it.

prepl is designed for tool makers so is probably a limited audience and not
really a good target for a guide. The docstrings have a lot more detail and may
lead to some updated reference material.

> Is there any plans to release  clj for windows?

Yes, but I can’t give you a timeframe. Significant work has been done.