To summarize the GSoC 2020 discussion so far:
- Several individuals seem to be interested.
- Alex Miller described some past experience and lessons.
- .. and explained what is required to make it happen.
- Daniel Compton and Clojurists Together offered their administrative help.
- We need a small group or person to take the commitment of making it
happen.
- Some of us (like me) are thinking about it, not sure yet, and will decide
in few weeks.